- Identify potential Accounts and business opportunities for the hotel.
- Constantly investigate and assess market conditions and competition to determine effective and productive sales programs.
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in the development of the Strategic Sales Plan for the segments.
- Ensure to achieve objectives established in the Organizations Strategic Plan.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all the current and prospective customers.
- Design and execute sales plans and strategies for the assigned segments and responsible for increasing the sales and revenue.
- Plan & initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the organization.
- Contribute to increase in business volume.
Graduate from any stream Great communication & interpersonal skills Leadership skills & people development approach Good analytical ability and Target oriented Experience 5 - 6 Years
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Education UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Post Graduation Not Required
DOCTORATE - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required Compensation: Competitive salary package
Keywords: Corporate Sales
Disha Kharayat AAPC India Hotel Management Pvt Ltd